Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another perfect day in Paris






Open your curtains and feel the morning light on your skin. Have breakfast in bed and read you favourite book while sipping your freshly squeezed orange juice. Finished? Call your friend and throw on elegant dresses. Get lost while wandering the streets and faint by pretty, luxurious windows. End your day with a royal pastry for both of you and buy an enormous bunch of fluffy peonies.

Well, that would be my perfect day in Paris..

Breakfast from Pinterest, drawing by me, Miu Miu window from Dabble Doll, pastries from Making Magique and peonies from an unknown source

2 comments:

  1. Love this collection of photos! All your photos are really good! The backgrounds are always great!

    I am excited for your next posts!
    xx
    (>^o^<) Adeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like them! :)
    I'm not sure if you know it, but I have a new blog: www.beaubonjoli.com. You can find my next post there :)

    ReplyDelete