Sunday, July 1, 2012

A day in Rotterdam




Last Friday I went to Rotterdam to visit the exhibition 'Werkstijl' (Working style) in the Schielandshuis. It is an exhibition about working clothes over the last decades and how artists are inspired by this. 
On my way to the museum I saw an interesting fashion shop and walked in to have a look. Here I met a very nice girl from Sweden. She gave me tips and showed her and a friend's blog: anshless.com. It is a great blog about fashion and arts with inspiring pictures. The blog is different from others and that's why I really like it! Of course I did some shopping too. I bought a jumper with surprising details which I will show you soon!

Pictures: A working suit from Thera Hillenaar which transforms from a suit into a artist's outfit, a detail of the bottom of this suit with matching shoes and a photo from the blog anshless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment