Friday, June 22, 2012

MSGM holiday dress




Today I had my last exam and now my holidays started fi-nal-ly!
I am so tired and so extremely happy at the same time! Now I have all the time of the world to work on my blog!

Do you remember I told you about a dress in Antwerp? It was from MSGM, a gorgeous brand I first came across on the site of Chiara Ferragni, theblondesalad.com.
After some research on the internet, I found it in the sale on the site of L'Inde le Palais (right now there is still one available in a small size). I ordered it some days ago and today, when I came home, there was a package on the table. Perfect timing, isn't it? 
I will show you the dress when it stops raining here...


Pictures: My own dress as it arrived today, site L'Inde le Palais, Detail from asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment